Sunday, August 28, 2011

Book of Mormon: Chapter 1

I decided the other day that I wanted to read the whole of the Book of Mormon again, as well as the rest of the scriptures. I have done half of the New Testament. Also, I wanted to create a way to help make sure I read everyday and also take notes on what I am learning and to also share my insights with others in an attempt to bless someone else's life. Yea, that was a run on sentence, but I kinda like it so I shall leave it.

So let us start our journey through the Book of Mormon. If I miss a day feel free to bust my... um, I'll use the word "chops" here haha, about it. If you are reading this, I hope you enjoy.

Always,
Brandon Fegenbush
Disciple of Christ (trying to be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment